Hello world! I decided to create a blog to join the now growing population of bloggers. I really have no idea what I'm doing, so hang tight and come along for a view of the life of the Simpsons; that is, the real Simpsons, not the cartoon!
Hurray, I've been waiting for you to jump into the blogging world. I admit it's so I can keep up on the fun and crazy things happening in your world. Glad you're aboard. I love you tons.
Hey Simpsons! Thanx for letting me know about your blog. Are you still in Utah? Mel and I will be there for two weeks this summer and we are planning on coming to see you! Kyler is a big flirt too, I'm sure he'll get along just great with Amaia.
3 comments:
Yay!!!! You're blogging! I'm so exciting. I was just reading Amaia's little profile, and I can tell you she captured my heart long ago!
Seriously, I can't tell you how excited I am that you're blogging..
Hurray, I've been waiting for you to jump into the blogging world. I admit it's so I can keep up on the fun and crazy things happening in your world. Glad you're aboard. I love you tons.
Hey Simpsons! Thanx for letting me know about your blog. Are you still in Utah? Mel and I will be there for two weeks this summer and we are planning on coming to see you! Kyler is a big flirt too, I'm sure he'll get along just great with Amaia.
Post a Comment