Here are some videos of Amaia. Some are new, others were too big to post to Picasa. I'll probably just post all future videos to the blog. Enjoy!
Amaia's first birthday cake.
On Monday Amaia decided to stand up and start walking around:
Dancing queen.
Getting ready for a night on the town.
3 comments:
wow, those are some great videos! I can't believe all the stuff she does, and all the talking she does. Goodness!!!! I miss her so much!!!!
Thanks for posting these, it really means alot, it makes me cry to watch them and see how she is growing, even though it makes me happy, it reminds me how much I miss you guys!
Loveyou
marylinn
Sarah just loved watching the videos. When they stopped she'd yell at me as if I did something to it. She is getting so big I can't believe it. I hope you are doing well. We can't wait to see ya so I hope they delay in moving you if you get the job. Lots of Love, Mels
I love your blog and I have loved seeing your little girl grow up! Thank you for all your sweet comments on Darin and thanks for being patience with me! I look forward to getting to know you all better through your blog! Love ya!
Post a Comment