Friday, May 23, 2008

Toe Fettish!


Amaia is so funny. She loves toes-anyone's toes. The other day we went to a Japanese restaurant and the hostess was wearing flip-flops and of course Amaia had to touch the hostess's toes and try to stand on them. She really likes to try to take the hair off a Daddy's hobbit feet! It's funny. What a girl!

2 comments:

The Rare-its said...

What a girl! Hahahaha.. look at her hair..oh my goodness, she has darker hair like her mom.. that's funny about her toes, and everyones toes.
I can't beleive her hair. it's so cute.
Love ya-
and oh yeah.. That video of you, isn't one that makes you look embarrassing. I don't know why you keep saying that. I love it, but maybe you just see yourself different than I see you. Besides it's one of the last memories I have of you:) Just be happy about that.. !!!!!!

amiee said...

Wow she has gotten SO BIG!!! And she is adorable!!! Wow! I am feeling like I haven't seen her in ages! Yay that you have a blog! WOO HOO. But watch out, you'll get addicted to it!