Love the pics & the videos! She has gotten so much bigger since I saw her last! When I was little, I was attacked by a bunch of white geese (I had been feeding them bread) and to this day I am SO SCARED of them. I had tons of bites all over my body. It was sooo sad! Hope Amaia didn't get bitten more than I saw in the clip!
Wow she is getting big:) So glad you all had fun! Are you getting settled in yet? Any house prospects? Well we love you. Come on down anytime. We would love to hang out:)
Love the videos, thanks for posting, she is getting so big and adorable. I love the dancing, maybe she'll be a ballerina. You are brave with the geese. My kids cried cause the geese around here are so mean they run after you. We always throw bread from a bridge so we don't get bit. It looks like you are doing well, glad to your pics. love ya - Mels
Wow, it is amazing how much like Kyler Amaia is..... They really hit it off when we came to visit. Thanks so much for letting Melani come and hang out while I was at my conference. I don't think Kyler would have handled being at the conference too well.
hey sis, I thought I posted here, but I see not- anyway tonight i finally got to watch the videos with sound, it made me laugh.. and smile so much, thanks for posting!!! i'm waitinf for more on pin's and needles..(and that says alot, when i get the needles out too!) lol hahaha
anyway sister, i love the part when you say.. No DUCK, no! hahahahaha
5 comments:
Love the pics & the videos! She has gotten so much bigger since I saw her last! When I was little, I was attacked by a bunch of white geese (I had been feeding them bread) and to this day I am SO SCARED of them. I had tons of bites all over my body. It was sooo sad! Hope Amaia didn't get bitten more than I saw in the clip!
Wow she is getting big:) So glad you all had fun! Are you getting settled in yet? Any house prospects? Well we love you. Come on down anytime. We would love to hang out:)
Love the videos, thanks for posting, she is getting so big and adorable. I love the dancing, maybe she'll be a ballerina. You are brave with the geese. My kids cried cause the geese around here are so mean they run after you. We always throw bread from a bridge so we don't get bit. It looks like you are doing well, glad to your pics. love ya - Mels
Wow, it is amazing how much like Kyler Amaia is..... They really hit it off when we came to visit. Thanks so much for letting Melani come and hang out while I was at my conference. I don't think Kyler would have handled being at the conference too well.
hey sis,
I thought I posted here, but I see not-
anyway tonight i finally got to watch the videos with sound, it made me laugh.. and smile so much, thanks for posting!!!
i'm waitinf for more on pin's and needles..(and that says alot, when i get the needles out too!) lol hahaha
anyway sister,
i love the part when you say..
No DUCK, no! hahahahaha
love you
miss you
marylinn
Post a Comment