Hello, all! I've just posted three months of pictures on our
Picasa page. Sorry about the delay; we've been pretty darn busy getting settled the last few months. My job is going well. I've been able to learn the software package that I support pretty quickly, at least the easy stuff, and I like the people I work with. Overall, I think it will suit me well for the time being. Amaia is getting spoiled rotten by grandma and grandpa and loving every minute of it. She is in Nursery in Church now, and seems to be adapting OK; only a little clingy when she gets dropped off. Anyway, enjoy the pics!
2 comments:
Pictures are so cute! we love your little ladybug:) Kris I like your glasses, they look good on you. Hope you have a great day - Mels
Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was grand!
Post a Comment