Thursday, July 10, 2008
Big news
For those who don't already know I'm pregnant again! We just found out a couple of weeks ago. I'll be due the end of next February. I forgot how fun being pregnant isn't; at least not yet. Right now is the fun nausea and tiredness. I can't wait to find out what it is and I can't wait to feel it moving inside me-that's the best feeling (except for getting kicked in the ribs!) Let me know if y'all have any guesses as to the gender and send me a list for names (wacky or normal) that you think we should use. Maybe I'll have a contest to see who comes up with the most clever name! For starters, I say that I don't have a feeling if it's a boy or girl. If it's a boy, a wacky name would be Rufus Two-toed Buckbeak and if it's a girl, a wacky name would be Twila Starlight Beaming Through the Meadows Simpson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats! I think that is wonderful. Hope you're feeling good when we get there. See ya in a few weeks:)
Okay one of the names for you is - a for a boy or girl, also being named after his sister Amaia.. it's
OscamaiaWeena
hahahaha!
The 2nd name is Jamaima Bird Flaufignuugen- simpson...
hahahaha
Congratulations, we are so happy for you. I love that part of being pregnant too-except when you are trying to go to sleep ha/ha. How about Bartholemue Simpson and you could call him BART! Well I am going to guess it is a boy. We love you, enjoy it all, every part of having children (even the delivery) is such a gift.
Hey, you are funny about those crazy names! The ones you suggested were so good that I'm at a total loss for something to compete with those!! HA! Love that ducky tub! So cute! where did you find that??
Amiee, thanks. The ducky tub is from Wal-Mart for $10. It's sooo worth the money-it keeps her in a small space so that she's not sliding around and she loves it. The beak on the duck says, "Quack, Quack, Quack" when you push it. :)
this is from amanda - she says to name it, boy or girl- Fronc' Bonks
From Julie- Suzzette Bodette NoSweat Simpson
Post a Comment