Amaia is officially walking. Boy was church fun! Amaia spent most of the time visiting with the people behind us and being taken out of the chapel for throwing a tantrum when she didn't get her way. I thought that tantrums weren't supposed to start until she was two.
In Primary she had a fit when another little girl her age came over and started playing with her toys. She wouldn't have that. She was over by the piano and as soon as she saw the girl pick up one of her toys, she made a beeline straight for the girl and took the toy away. Guess we're going to be teaching her the wonderful virtue of sharing! And just look at the above picture. How am I supposed to say "No" to that cute face! We are definitely in for a long arduous task of living with a toddler. By the way, Amaia looks so much like her Grandma Carol in this picture! What a doll! I guess we'll have to keep her!
3 comments:
Wow, you are def making me realize how "nice" it is that Jase stays where I put him! LOL. So far he's figured out how to roll over once or twice, but that's it. No crawling yet. So that means I don't have to child proof my house just yet, bc that is going to suck!
By the way, super cute videos of her! She is growing up so fast!!!
What a cutie! Have fun and enjoy it. Time flies by soooo fast!
yay amaia- she sure is showing you her independance! haha.. well that sounds fun. Do you remember thinking back before you had her, even before you got married about what it would be like to be carrying your own child out of church..and now- you're doing it! Congratulations!!!!
You're going to have to have an amaia #2.. she's growing too fast!
Post a Comment